DreamSeeker Magazine, published by Cascadia Publishing House, was founded to link readers interested in attending to “voices from the soul” with Anabaptist-related writers committed to exploring from the heart, with passion, depth, and flair, their own visions and issues of the day.
The Winter 2007 issue includes a variety of Franconia Mennonite Conference authors:
- Christie Benner – (Un)happy, in love
- Renee Gehman – What if I knew when I was little and didn’t know anything
- Deborah Good – Some thoughts on helping
- Michael King – At the end of ethnic Mennonite life
- Steve Kriss – Just another day in Paradise—or Philadelphia?
- David Landis – Cultural agoraphobia: Why young postmodern Mennonites struggle to follow or lead